Actress Amanda Seyfried feels she looked better with bigger breasts, but she says she had to lose a bit of overall weight for her Hollywood journey. "I looked way better when I was 15. I had beautiful huge breasts and then I came to Hollywood and I was like, 'I got to lose weight. I got to look thin and fit.' And I lost them a little bit," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old. Seyfried ...
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is ready to perform a striptease act in her forthcoming film "We're The Millers". The 44-year-old plays a drug smuggling lap dancer in the comedy film, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, reports thesun.co.uk The star cast also includes Emma Roberts, Ed Helms and Jason Sudeikis. The film will hit screens in Britain Aug ...
Hollywood actor Jesse Eisenberg, who plays a magician in forthcoming film "Now You See My", says he imbibed the confidence to perform from his talented mother. "My mother was like a hippy clown. She did folk songs at children parties. She was like a great performer and I grew up in a house of somebody who was like a confident performer. She was really great in front of an audience and my ...
Hollywood actor Jesse Eisenberg says he got confidence to perform the tricks of an illusionist in his forthcoming film "Now You See Me" by watching his mother. "My mother was like a hippy clown. She did folk songs at children parties. She was like a great performer and I grew up in a house of somebody who was like a confident performer. She was really great in front of an audience and my ...
Chinese artist and dissident Ai Weiwei has released an expletive-ridden heavy metal music video criticising abuses of state power in China. The track, given the English-language title 'Dumbass', reconstructs his 81-day detention in 2011, including what he says is an exact model of his cell, reports BBC News. The video shows impassive prison guards accompanying Ai as he eats, sleeps, showers ...
Le beau Serge [Blu-Ray]
It is often forgotten that Claude Chabrols Le beau Serge is technically the first film of the French New Wave--or at least the first feature-length film to be produced by one of the young film critics whose writings in Cahiers du cinma in the 1950s helped to reshape the p ... ...
Rediff.com, one of the premier online providers of news, information, communication, entertainment and shopping services to Indians worldwide, has announced results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. Fourth-quarter revenue in the Company's core business, India Advertising, grew 9 percent compared to the third fiscal quarter. This is the third consecutive quarter that ...
Singer Madonna remembers meeting her fan Kim Kardashian when the reality TV star was a kid. In fact, the 54-year-old singer even gave Kim her accessories as souvenir, reports dailystar.co.uk. "I met her years ago when she was a little girl, believe it or not. She told me she was a huge fan, and it was during the time I was wearing all of the rubber bracelets on my arms," said Madonna. "I took ...
Dannii Minogue has revealed that she felt less confident in the public eye after her sister Kylie rose to fame. She told Ponystep Magazine that she was able to deal with it when she was younger but noticed that it influenced how she conducted herself as she got older. The 41-year-old singer said that it was strange, as she used to hear comments like she was fat or she is the ugly-ass ...
Singer Jennifer Lopez has teamed up with Verizon Wireless for the launch of Viva Mvil, a shopping tool designed with Latino consumers in mind. "This new company is here to revolutionise the entire mobile experience for Latinos," eonline.com quoted Lopez as saying. "There's no specific place for Latinos to be specifically catered to. We will continuously evolve the wireless shopping experience ...
Singer Ricky Martin called Wednesday in a letter sent to the Puerto Rican House of Representatives for the legislative body to approve a bill which would prohibit discrimination due to sexual orientation on the island. The letter, which was released by Martin's representatives in San Juan, was made public at a time when the bill has run into opposition by a group of lawmakers in the lower ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
The hotel is easy to locate although coming off Highway 405 South there is no indicattion that the Downtown exits ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Seattle BulletinSeattle Bulletin – Source for Seattle News Online
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of Seattle news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The Seattle Bulletin is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of Seattle.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a Seattle weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the Seattle Bulletin is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
The NBA board of governors rejected a bid which could see Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and voted instead to keep the franchise in Sacramento.
"This was not an anti-Seattle vote, it was a pro-Sacramento vote," said NBA commissioner David Stern, who also expressed his hope to have a deal in place within two days with a group that wants to buy the team from the Maloof brothers, reports Xinhua.
The 22-8 vote Wednesday, followed a recommendation made last month by the NBA's relocation committee, rejected the deal that would have sold 65 percent controlling interest of the franchise, valuing $625 million, to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, who boosted the offer twice after the NBA showed an unwillingness to relocate.
Hansen hoped to move the franchise to Seattle and rename it the SuperSonics. The original Seattle Sonics were moved to Oklahoma City in 2008 and were renamed the Thunders.
It's the second time since 2011 that the Maloof brothers have made plans that would have ended in relocation for the Kings. The first target was Anaheim, California.
- Italy has lowest graduate share in Europe
- BBC sitcom Hi-de-Hi star Paul Shane dies aged 72 after short illness
- 87-year-old woman loses to Donald Trump in civil case involving a condo deal
- Another SC Pension Fund Battle
- Mystery of aging Swiss scientists one step closer to breaking longevity secrets
- New US meat labeling rules upsets Canada
- Twitter beefs up security with two-step login
- Royalty Pharma takeover bid fails to find Elan ecceptance
- Wockhardt shares plunge 20 pc on USFDA import alert
- 2 Ford units to be shut in Australia in Oct 2016
- Friend of Boston bombers had confessed to 2011 triple murders claims FBI
- Drone strikes are legal and extend to US citizens as well, says Obama
- Kerry holds talks with Israeli and Palestinian officials
- Royalty Pharma takeover bid fails to find Elan ecceptance
- Volunteers Help Revive LAs Concrete River
- Rangers Richards deserved the hook
- Cards ink 3rd-round pick Mathieu to contract
- Avs reach agreement with Roy as next coach
- Redskins Garcon had surgery on labrum
- LeBron says Jordans scouting report wrong
- Google wants rational tax system following criticism over firms lesser tax transparency
- European leaders hold summit on tax evasion
- IAMGOLD shareholders re-elect board of directors
- IIROC Trading Resumption - EXX
- CIMA and Career Edge partner to bridge the careers of internationally qualified accountants
- Madonna recalls meeting Kim Kardashian as a baby
- Brazilian girls bid to sell virginity now turns into reality TV series
- Steven Spielberg to executive produce Halo TV series
- ESPN layoffs hundreds of employees as TV rights fees rise Re-issue with correction
- David Boreanaz Kate Walsh Minka Kelly Among Cast in Neil LaButes DirecTV Drama
- American Express CDC Take Home Top GoodWorks Effie Awards
- Jell-O Hijacks Twitters Profane FML Hashtag Changes It to Mean Fun My Life
- UPDATE 1-Pandora reports higher revenue on mobile advertising
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver delivers annual awards
- Verizon And J.Lo Are Launching A Mobile Brand For Latinos
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Seattle Bulletin headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- State college students press Congress for rate stability on loans
- ‘Cleopatra’ Ahnold and the Olympic Mountains
- McCutchen Pirates beat Cubs for 4th straight win
- NWSL sees mixed results in startup season