A few months ago, word spread that the twins, Cameron and Tyler, had set up their own investment firm and decided to focus on a curious market niche: ...
(Credit: Hewlett-Packard) Hewlett-Packard rolled out another Android device this week. This could become a pattern as PC makers hedge against a world that's less about Microsoft and more about Google. On Tuesday, the largest PC maker in the world -- a dubious distinction these days ...
MacConnection , stock has vanished for the popular 13.3-inch Air with a 1.8GHz processor and 256GB solid-state drive. That said, Best Buy has stock, but it's the "only reseller on ...
A 15-year-old in Las Vegas dies after the passenger in a car allegedly tries to steal his iPad as he walks down the street. Police say the teen wouldn't let go of his iPad and was run ...
commentary What mind-blowing breakthrough will result from the advent of Google's high-tech specs? Maybe redesigned men's rooms? CNET's Danny Sullivan considers the topic, and shares his stream of ...
57.9°F Mostly Cloudy
Sunset Boulevard [Blu-Ray]
On the short list of great Hollywood films about Hollywood, Billy Wilders Sunset Boulevard is the greatest. Produced in 1949 and released in 1950, just as television was beginning its incursion into American popular culture and only two years after the Pa ... ...
Taunting the police on Facebook has limited benefits -- as one wanted man in the U.K. discovers when it takes police just 12 hours to catch up with him. They leave him a taunting message on Facebook in ...
(Credit: Screenshot by Eric Mack/CNET) Watch out for that stair carand any of the other numerous running jokes from resurrected cult hit ...
App maker KS Mobile insists that its Clean Master can help all those who are concerned that their spontaneous naked Snapchat snaps might linger in some technological depths. At least it can help users on ...
FREMONT, Calif. -; In a busy factory, machinists move sheets of aluminum roll in the back door to be molded, stamped, twisted and notched into high-tech electric cars that sell for more than $60,000 ...
(Credit: Stephen Shankland/CNET) SAN FRANCISCO -- Google Translate provides a billion translations a day for 200 million users, the company revealed here Friday at ...
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
One of four Sheraton Hotels in Waikiki, and one of three on the beach. Next Door is the Sheraton Royal ...Keep reading
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Seattle BulletinSeattle Bulletin – Source for Seattle News Online
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of Seattle news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The Seattle Bulletin is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of Seattle.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a Seattle weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the Seattle Bulletin is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
The NBA board of governors rejected a bid which could see Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and voted instead to keep the franchise in Sacramento.
"This was not an anti-Seattle vote, it was a pro-Sacramento vote," said NBA commissioner David Stern, who also expressed his hope to have a deal in place within two days with a group that wants to buy the team from the Maloof brothers, reports Xinhua.
The 22-8 vote Wednesday, followed a recommendation made last month by the NBA's relocation committee, rejected the deal that would have sold 65 percent controlling interest of the franchise, valuing $625 million, to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, who boosted the offer twice after the NBA showed an unwillingness to relocate.
Hansen hoped to move the franchise to Seattle and rename it the SuperSonics. The original Seattle Sonics were moved to Oklahoma City in 2008 and were renamed the Thunders.
It's the second time since 2011 that the Maloof brothers have made plans that would have ended in relocation for the Kings. The first target was Anaheim, California.
- Pak team management players calling for retirement of nothing left to offer Afridi
- Illegal miner imprisoned for raping 60 year-old woman
- Tech fair broadens and brightens seniors world
- David Beckham captains PSG in his final match before retirement
- Cannes 2013 Festival taps into the power of nostalgia to fight back against global competition
- SUV crash survival more likely
- Spanish surplus figures improve
- Letta may abolish unpopular taxes
- Famous New York artists bring huge prices
- Thai phone operators told to lower charges
- Bradley Byron lead cut to one
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for GMs comments
- Eagles experimenting with offensive players on D
- Cardinals to put lefty Garcia on DL
- Cards to place lefty Jaime Garcia on disabled list
- Zambia Zica Sets Sights On High-Calibre Accountants
- Media Advisory - Minister Yelich Will Honour Veterans at 2013 Memorial Cup Tournament
- Douglas supports an audit of NCBA accounts
- Statement by the Honourable Bal Gosal Minister of State on the Death of Geoffrey Gowan
- No big-bang Apps news at IO but some announcements merit attention
- Mariah Careys rep slams American Idol lip-synching rumors
- Jenny Mccarthy flashes boobs on TV after accepting Lil Jons dare
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- `The Voice loses Shakira gets Christina Aguilera back
- Sports Why most retired footballers become television pundits
- Goodby Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTubes First-Ever Comedy Week
- Maurice Levy Explains Why Publicis Will Be Spending Boatloads This Year
- New Bacardi Ad Re-Creates Rum-and-Coke History
- 15 Recent Ads That Glorify Sexual Violence Against Women
- Denver Business Journal wins 33 awards in 4-state Society of Professional Journalists news competition
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Seattle Bulletin headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Education safe decisions have led to fewer traffic fatalities officials say
- New York Mets lose 8-2 to Chicago Cubs
- Mariners run gamut of emotions in this latest walkoff loss
- Blue Jays Morrow sharp _ except for Canos 2 HRs
- Mariners hit three homers but fall on walk-off