Ad Age is committed to providing you with industry news and information you need to succeed. That's why we are pleased to offer our readers 7 free articles and blogs at no charge. You have reached your 8th article. We invite you to subscribe so you can finish this article, and get uninterrupted service and access to special ...
Bob McDonald is stepping down as CEO of P&G after less than four years in the role, during which he saw the company lose ground to key rivals and weathered heavy investor criticism. ...
It's tough to be a creative these days. First they took away our two-month LA production junkets. Then they took away our Sharpies - man, I miss the smell of those ...
The Boy Scouts of America has voted to end its ban on gay members. The National Executive Committee for the Boy Scouts of America voted on Thursday to lift the ban on gay members in the Irving-based organization in a meeting at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine. The organization said that 61 percent of the roughly 1,400 members of the Boy Scouts National Council voted to end the prohibition, ...
Silber says is Sorrell's excessive focus on media and metrics over creativity . The letter - sent exclusively to Business Insider - was written in a spirit of debate and fun, as a reaction ...
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax [Blu-Ray]
The Lorax, a clever environmental fable first published in 1971, has always been the angriest and most directly political book authored by the prolific Theodore Geisel (aka, Dr. Seuss), even though the author himself always professed to be wary of lecturing and speechifying. Thu ... ...
partnership with Verizon Wireless to launch a new mobile brand targeting Latinos is a no-brainer when you consider the surging growth rates of those consumers in the U.S. and their high ownership of smartphones. But positioning the popular singer and actress with the brand was not as simple as it might ...
We're a group of college students who are marketing majors. We had a summer elective course on marketing issues and just completed a debate on: "Why should we get or not get cynical about marketing and especially advertising?" Our team got assigned to the "Should-Not" position. After the debate, our own team got convinced about the "Should" position. Actually, ...
GoodWorks Award highlights great work by companies using their platforms for greater social good while also moving their primary mission forward. ...
The ubiquitous Twitter hashtag #FML (there have been 37,000 #FML-tagged tweets in the past seven days alone) is generally understood to be short for an obscene phrase uttered when things are at their bleakest. But now, Jell-O is here to help. The Kraft Foods brand and agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky are trying to hijack #FML and make it stand for "Fun My Life" (rather than doing ...
Thu May 23, 2013 6:07pm EDT By Jennifer Saba May 23 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc said first-quarter revenue grew 58 percent to $128.5 million on the strength of mobile advertising and new subscribers to the online streaming music service. Mobile revenue on a non-GAAP basis nearly doubled in the quarter to $83.9 million. "The mobile cap they put in place appears to working - it's driving ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
The hotel is easy to locate although coming off Highway 405 South there is no indicattion that the Downtown exits ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Seattle BulletinSeattle Bulletin – Source for Seattle News Online
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of Seattle news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The Seattle Bulletin is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of Seattle.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a Seattle weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the Seattle Bulletin is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
The NBA board of governors rejected a bid which could see Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and voted instead to keep the franchise in Sacramento.
"This was not an anti-Seattle vote, it was a pro-Sacramento vote," said NBA commissioner David Stern, who also expressed his hope to have a deal in place within two days with a group that wants to buy the team from the Maloof brothers, reports Xinhua.
The 22-8 vote Wednesday, followed a recommendation made last month by the NBA's relocation committee, rejected the deal that would have sold 65 percent controlling interest of the franchise, valuing $625 million, to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, who boosted the offer twice after the NBA showed an unwillingness to relocate.
Hansen hoped to move the franchise to Seattle and rename it the SuperSonics. The original Seattle Sonics were moved to Oklahoma City in 2008 and were renamed the Thunders.
It's the second time since 2011 that the Maloof brothers have made plans that would have ended in relocation for the Kings. The first target was Anaheim, California.
- Italy has lowest graduate share in Europe
- 7 Tips to Help Beat Your Aging Parents Loneliness
- Trump wins lawsuit against elderly woman
- Haas Dusseldorf run ends in retirement
- BBC sitcom Hi-de-Hi star Paul Shane dies aged 72 after short illness
- New US meat labeling rules upsets Canada
- Twitter beefs up security with two-step login
- Royalty Pharma takeover bid fails to find Elan ecceptance
- Wockhardt shares plunge 20 pc on USFDA import alert
- 2 Ford units to be shut in Australia in Oct 2016
- Friend of Boston bombers had confessed to 2011 triple murders claims FBI
- Drone strikes are legal and extend to US citizens as well, says Obama
- Kerry holds talks with Israeli and Palestinian officials
- Royalty Pharma takeover bid fails to find Elan ecceptance
- Volunteers Help Revive LAs Concrete River
- Hamlin wins Coca-Cola 600 pole with record lap
- Phillies Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- PBT Cavs reportedly eyeing Porter with No. 1 pick
- PFT DT Seymour talking contract with Falcons
- Cardinals sign DB Mathieu to four-year contract
- Berlusconi at centre of massive tax fraud says court
- Google wants rational tax system following criticism over firms lesser tax transparency
- European leaders hold summit on tax evasion
- Could the Bitcoin Network Be Used As an Ultrasecure Notary Service
- Box buys iOS app to improve its own
- Madonna recalls meeting Kim Kardashian as a baby
- Brazilian girls bid to sell virginity now turns into reality TV series
- Steven Spielberg to executive produce Halo TV series
- ESPN layoffs hundreds of employees as TV rights fees rise Re-issue with correction
- American Idol Finale Candice vs. Kree Debate Leads to Stabbing Incident
- Ad Age Archives A.G. Lafley Talks Secret to PGs Success
- Bob McDonald Steps Down As PG CEO Replaced By A.G. Lafley
- Not So Loud Sir Martin
- Boys Scouts vote to end ban on gay members
- WPP CEO Martin Sorrell Targeted In An Open Letter From One Of His Own Creative Directors
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Seattle Bulletin headlines delivered to your inbox.
- FBI arrests man in Spokane ricin letter scare
- Wash. kids play with dead bats get rabies shots
- Stan Musials house for sale Man its kind of expensive
- Jackson Cubs fall to Pirates for 4th loss in row
- Seahawks sign WR Justin Veltung a Puyallup High grad