Singer Dannii Minogue says the pressure of fame when she started her singing career in the 1980s, was awful. But she admits she has learnt to tackle it over the years. The 41-year-old, a former judge of reality show "The X Factor", admits that the fear is all in one's head. "I think it's because if you build something up in your head you get a fear of it. It was just like having a fear of ...
Pop star Jennifer Lopez will reportedly perform on the semi-final episode of music reality show "Britain's Got Talent", and sing her latest track "Live it up". Pop star Demi Lovato might also sing her new single "Heart attack", reports thesun.co.uk. Other performers include singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding, who will sing her recent releases "Explosions" and "Anything can happen". Olly Murs ...
A Brooklyn gospel singer has sued McDonald's alleging her voice has been ruined after she swallowed a piece of glass that was in her chicken sandwich. Jacqueline Simpson told the New York Post that the glass left her with a "hoarse, rattly voice" and unable to sing soprano like she used to, Radar online reported. Simpson, who filed the lawsuit in Brooklyn Supreme Court, revealed she ate the ...
Will Smith has revealed that rapper Kanye West has "been pushing" him to return to the music scene. The 44-year-old actor told HipHollywood.com that he has been messing around with West and both of them have been to studio a couple of times, the New York Daily News reported. Smith, who was a successful rapper before he made his way to superstardom as an actor, added that he is not going to ...
A foundation set up by late singer Amy Winehouse's father Mitch reportedly raised nearly 1.9 million pounds (over $2,000,000) in a year. The foundation helps homeless people, drug addicts and promotes young musicians. "We are honoured we can help so many young people in Amy's name. Good everyone was involved," thesun.co.uk quoted Mitch as saying. The foundation collected more than 700,000 ...
Metallica: Some Kind of Monster [DVD]
Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky have a way of making something extraordinary out of virtually nothing in their documentary films, and one has to wonder if the metal band Metallica had an inkling of this when they asked Berlinger and Sinofsky to film them cutting a new album in e ... ...
Microsoft has unveiled its latest video gaming console 'Xbox One' which is believed to transform games, TV and entertainment for the 21st century living room. The latest console reportedly promises a vision of the future. According to a report by the Mirror, 'Xbox One' will allow users to turn on the device with words like "Xbox On", and "snap" will allow users to watch two things at ...
An Indian film festival, where hugely popular Bollywood movies like "Lage Raho Munnabhai" will be screened, is to be held here to commemorate the 40th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between India and South Korea. The festival will be held at CGV Yeouido, IFC Mall, May 24-28. It has been organised by the Indian embassy with the support of CGV, the Indian tourism ministry ...
Jimmy Shergill has said that Hindi and Punjabi films have a huge audience from Pakistan - especially in Canada. It's been a super busy year for the Bollywood actor. With over 50 Hindi and Punjabi films under his belt, Shergill has proven himself as the versatile actor he always dreamt of being, even if it took him 17 years. While he loves to do Punjabi films, Shergill says that his bread ...
Singer Tulisa Contostavlos and her beau Danny Simpson are reportedly facing a rough patch in their relationship. The couple has been dating each other from November last year, and they have been public about it. However, all's not well in their paradise, reports thesun.co.uk. "Danny and Tulisa's relationship became public very quickly and was very full-on. They've had a lot of stress and it ...
Actor Will Smith may have pulled off several stunts in Hollywood films, but he doesn't know how to swim! He didn't learn to swim as he didn't have too many swimming pools in his vicinity when he was young. "I can't swim. In inner City Philadelphia, there's not a lot of swimming pools and I never actually learnt how to swim and I'm embarrassed about it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 44-year-old ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Hotel Sofitel, New York City
This at the time of my stay was one of the newest hotels in New York, and merited a review ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Seattle BulletinSeattle Bulletin – Source for Seattle News Online
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of Seattle news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The Seattle Bulletin is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of Seattle.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a Seattle weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the Seattle Bulletin is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
The NBA board of governors rejected a bid which could see Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and voted instead to keep the franchise in Sacramento.
"This was not an anti-Seattle vote, it was a pro-Sacramento vote," said NBA commissioner David Stern, who also expressed his hope to have a deal in place within two days with a group that wants to buy the team from the Maloof brothers, reports Xinhua.
The 22-8 vote Wednesday, followed a recommendation made last month by the NBA's relocation committee, rejected the deal that would have sold 65 percent controlling interest of the franchise, valuing $625 million, to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, who boosted the offer twice after the NBA showed an unwillingness to relocate.
Hansen hoped to move the franchise to Seattle and rename it the SuperSonics. The original Seattle Sonics were moved to Oklahoma City in 2008 and were renamed the Thunders.
It's the second time since 2011 that the Maloof brothers have made plans that would have ended in relocation for the Kings. The first target was Anaheim, California.
- Imran Khans PTI seeks pro-Taliban clerics help to initiate peace talks with outfit
- Brooklyn Beckham begins training with QPR following dads retirement
- Pak batsman Mohd Yousuf rubbishes media reports of retirement from intl cricket
- Brian Greenhoff dies aged 60
- Bosses urged to employ older women
- Need more positive signs before scaling back stimulus, says Bernanke
- April sees Japan trade deficit jump to 879.9bn yen
- Breakthrough research shows Vit C kills drug resistant TB
- UK urged by IMF to bring forward high value spending
- US delegation to urge labour reforms in Bangladesh
- Twister that hit Oklahoma caused $2 bn in damage
- FBI kill Florida man known to Boston bombing suspects
- US Senate panel clears key immigration reform bill
- Dozens killed as tornado hits Oklahoma
- US president lauds Thein Sein for Myanmar reforms but urges end to violence against Muslims
- Pavin aims to roll back years
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Soul owner Jaworski likes Tebow to AFL idea
- After long wait Sens Paul MacLean does it his way
- Source Crabtree has surgery for torn Achillies
- Tim Cook defends tax avoidance claims against Apple
- 245 South Koreans have paper companies
- The Grand Council of the Crees on Behalf of the Cree Nation of Eeyou Istchee Expresses its Deepest Sympathies on the Passing of Elijah Harper
- New Clinical Data Presented at EuroPCR Demonstrates that TriGuard Reduces Brain Lesion Volume during TAVR
- Study Ranks US Least Riskiest Place to Open Data Center
- ESPN layoffs 7000 workers as TV rights fees rise
- Microsoft launches all-in-one home entertainment system Xbox One
- Paulina Rubio to be judge on `X Factor
- DOJ seized phone records for Fox News numbers reporters parents
- Queens Brian May Says The Voice Is Dumb and the Ultimate Insult To Music
- Penguin to Pay $75 Million in E-Book Settlement With States
- Gwyneth Paltrow On Why Getting Paid $2 Million To Be A Brand Ambassador Is The Perfect Job
- Where to advertise for your next CFO
- NCTA Pulls Tornado Spot
- Give Your Jobless Millennial an Edge With a Free Yearly Sub to Businessweek
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Seattle Bulletin headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Robber fires shot during bank hold-up in South Seattle
- Storm water pond dedicated in memory of woman who drowned
- Seattle police dog Jaeger brings down wanted felon
- Storm look to be competitive minus Jackson Bird
- New look Storm still hopes to be competitive