Mariah Carey's spokesperson has vehemently denied rumours that the singer was lip-synching during her performance on American Idol on Thursday night. The Idol judge, who took the stage during the reality TV show's big finale, treated fans to a number of her greatest hits, including 'Hero', 'Vision of Love', 'We Belong Together 'and 'Make it Happen'. But many viewers took to Twitter, to ...
Jenny Mccarthy unabashedly bared her boobs in front of the members of her studio audience while pre-taping her raucous Friday night chat show earlier this week. The guest, American rapper Lil Jon, had challenged the former Playboy star to show her breasts for the cameras and she accepted, Contactmusic reported. "I will give you 100 dollars if you show off your tties to everyone over there," ...
A 28-year-old Chinese man who was kidnapped 23 years ago and sold to a family 1,500 km from his home, has met up with his biological parents again thanks to Google Maps, Hunan TV said Friday. Hazy childhood memories plus the popular search engine Google allowed Luo Gang to find his family in the central province of Sichuan after living most of his life with adoptive parents in the southeastern ...
Colombian singer Shakira will leave NBC's "The Voice" and Christina Aguilera will return to take her place next season, the Web site E! News said. "It was a hard decision for me to make, because I'm really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me," the 36-year-old superstar told E! News. "And I really enjoyed 'The Voice', but I also have a musical career and I'm ...
. Now, she works on issues involving women in media. When actress Geena Davis was watching children's shows with her daughter a few years ago, she became so troubled by the lack of female representation, she started a think tank on gender in the media. The Geena Davis Institute recently partnered with University of California, Los Angeles, professors to ...
Winds: From the SSE at 5.0 MPH Gusting to 10.0 MPH
Better Off Dead [DVD]
Of all the teen comedies made in the 1980s--and there were oh so many--Savage Steve Holland's Better Off Dead stands on its own as a unique, kooky gem. Call it the nadir of teenage-embarrassment comedy, Better Off Dead strikes chords with anyone who has known and been able to laugh at middle-class American teenage angst at its worst. The fact that Holland manages to derive near-surr ... ...
Adam Lambert: 'American Idol' Judge? (Video) Clearly still getting accustomed to the title of American Idol, the South Carolina native talked about staying humbled and grounded as she heads out to a career as a major label artist. At the same time, she takes pride in the fact that after auditioning for the Fox show on three different occasions, she finally sees her dream come ...
Singers (from left to right) Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green pose during a media event for "The Voice" in Los Angeles March 15, 2011. (REUTERS/Mario ...
Omigod, remember when I was talking about Allen West the other day and mentioned that he clearly needs a job, what with boredom obviously driving his conjured conspiracy theories and breathless attempts to create ‘scandal’ with nary a shred of logic or ...
Father Knows Best cast members still alive? Now a classic from television’s golden age, the show was not an immediate hit when it debuted in 1954, according ...
'American Idol' Finale's Ratings Free Fall: What Went Wrong Before heading into Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre, however, the fan favorite stopped to talk ...
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
Hotel Sofitel, New York City
This at the time of my stay was one of the newest hotels in New York, and merited a review ...Keep reading
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Seattle BulletinSeattle Bulletin – Source for Seattle News Online
We work strenuously to bring our readers a completely independent perspective of Seattle news. Our software programmers, editors, journalists and affiliated wire services are all dedicated to producing the best journalism possible.
This in a world where conflicts of interest pervade business empires, and political dynasties, and where a shrinking number of media proprietors are growing their interests at the expensive of diversity of media ownership. The Seattle Bulletin is an independent online newspaper. Our focus primarily is to produce the latest breaking stories out of Seattle.
We also cover the nation. Regional news too is a priority, as is our extensive world news coverage. For a Seattle weather report, local news, breaking international headlines, or what's happening in sports, the Seattle Bulletin is for you.
Our Business Centre too is active 24 hours a day, bringing you the latest market updates from key global centres like Tokyo, Sydney, London, Paris, Berlin, and New York. Foreign exchange rates are a regular feature, and we provides a vast range of general interest news covering topics like business travel, seniors, womens interest, and lifestyle stories.
The NBA board of governors rejected a bid which could see Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and voted instead to keep the franchise in Sacramento.
"This was not an anti-Seattle vote, it was a pro-Sacramento vote," said NBA commissioner David Stern, who also expressed his hope to have a deal in place within two days with a group that wants to buy the team from the Maloof brothers, reports Xinhua.
The 22-8 vote Wednesday, followed a recommendation made last month by the NBA's relocation committee, rejected the deal that would have sold 65 percent controlling interest of the franchise, valuing $625 million, to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, who boosted the offer twice after the NBA showed an unwillingness to relocate.
Hansen hoped to move the franchise to Seattle and rename it the SuperSonics. The original Seattle Sonics were moved to Oklahoma City in 2008 and were renamed the Thunders.
It's the second time since 2011 that the Maloof brothers have made plans that would have ended in relocation for the Kings. The first target was Anaheim, California.
- Pak team management players calling for retirement of nothing left to offer Afridi
- Pension options as plans are made for Thailand retirement
- How to get more older women on TV | Anna Ford
- Student volunteers aid seniors with home help
- Cullerton Madigan square off with competing pension reform plans
- Proposal for second US LNG export terminal gets nod
- Nippon Airways reports minor incident on modified Dreamliner
- Bangladesh garment factories reopen within days of shutdown
- Share of developing nations in investments set to triple by 2030
- Ocado enters sale and lease back deal with Morrisons for Dordon facility
- Indian American Vivek Ranadive buys US basketball team
- Indian-headed group buys Sacramento Kings NBA team
- Watson motivated by US defeats
- Nicklaus tribute to Venturi
- Ed Fountaine’s Stakes Spot Plays
- Douglas supports an audit of NCBA accounts
- Statement by the Honourable Bal Gosal Minister of State on the Death of Geoffrey Gowan
- No big-bang Apps news at IO but some announcements merit attention
- At Google Io Developer Services Hogged the Spotlight
- Wisconsin Bipartisan bill requires annual audit at troubled jobs agency
- Mariah Careys rep slams American Idol lip-synching rumors
- Jenny Mccarthy flashes boobs on TV after accepting Lil Jons dare
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- `The Voice loses Shakira gets Christina Aguilera back
- Working Women On Television A Mixed Bag At Best
- The new Cadbury Crispello advert
- Former I.B.M. Chief Palmisano to Lead Bloomberg Privacy Review
- AD OF THE DAY Rhett And Link Make The Strangest Chiropractor Commercial Youll Ever See
- Ken Venturi US Open golf champion and longtime broadcaster dies at 82
- AOL to Impose More Cuts at Patch Its Local News Operation
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Seattle Bulletin headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Cheneys legacy reunites former Studs players
- Public memorial for firefighter May 31 at Tacoma Dome
- Injured JBLM soldier wins two medals at Warrior Games
- Schreyer fans 14 as Woodinville takes KingCo crown | Softball
- PUYALLUP Student suspected of bringing gun to school